- Save 5% at Target & Target.com each day.
- Save 5% when you use your REDcard at any in-store Starbucks location, Cartwheel, Target Subscriptions, Specialty gift cards, Top deals and Clearance.
- Free 2-day shipping on hundreds of thousands of items at Target.com. Some market exclusions apply.
- Extended returns for 30 extra days at Target or Target.com.
Best Store Credit Card
Best Store Credit Card
The Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card is a credit card offered by Amazon and Chase. If you use Amazon regularly, this card could potentially provide you with a lot of cash back.
This card has been chosen as one of our Best Store Credit Cards.
This card can be used anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted, which is pretty much anywhere credit cards are accepted. There’s also a similar card you can only use at Amazon, the Amazon.com Store Card.
- Get 20% off on your first purchase upon approval.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere else you use your card.
- Get $5 Rewards Card for every 500 points you earn.
- Earn 500 bonus Rewards points if you Go Paperless and another 500 bonus rewards points when you sign up for email updates.
- Reach Navyist status by earning 5,000 points in a calendar year and you’ll have access to exclusive extras.
With paltry rewards and a high APR, the JCPenney card is a poor choice for most cardholders, save for dedicated fans of the store who may appreciate the card’s special savings opportunities.
- Link your rewards membership to your credit account and get 2% back in rewards on everything automatically.
- Get $2 back in rewards when you recycle your ink and toner cartridges (up to 10 cartridges per month). $10 minimum monthly purchase required.
- Redeem rewards instantly at checkout in store, online and on the go.
- Members-only savings including Rewards Member Pricing and Bonus Rewards.
- Become a VIP member and get 5% back in rewards on ink, toner, paper and print/copy/ship services when you spend $500 in twelve months.
The JetBlue card features a great APR for an airline rewards card — however, if you are seeking to finance a new purchase, you may be better off with a card that offers a 0-percent introductory APR for new purchases.
- 15% Off your first regular price purchase.
- $10 discount for making your first purchase outside Forever 21 within 90 days.
- Welcome Kit offer: Your new Card kit will arrive in the mail along with 20% off your next purchase offer.
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent in store & online at Forever 21; 2 Points per $1 spent on qualifying restaurant purchases and 1 Point per $1 spent anywhere else Visa is accepted.
- Double Points + Triple Points on Beauty events throughout the year.
- Earn a $5 rewards certificate for every 300 points.
- $5 Birthday Discount on Accessories and 21% Off on Forever 21’s account Birthday.
- Save 30% on your first purchase using your new Kohl’s Credit Card.
- Get another 15% discount when you card arrives in the mail. To be used on separate future order.
- This card entitles you to at least 12 special offers.
- Spend $600 on your Kohl's Charge to become a Most Valued Customer (MVC) and receive at least 18 discounts a year.
- Get a 15% discount on your first L.L.Bean purchase upon approval with the new card. Terms Apply.
- Earn 4% back as Bean Bucks on all eligible net purchases from L.L.Bean (valid only at L.L.Bean’s businesses in the U.S.)
- Earn 2% back on all eligible net purchases from gas stations and restaurant. Terms Apply.
- Earn 1% back on all other purchases.
- Redeem 1 Bean Buck for $1 at L.L. Bean. No minimum and no expiry.
If you don't want to pay off your balance in full every month, you can choose Bank of America® Travel Rewards.
You can travel anytime you want with this flexible travel card: The Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card sets itself apart from other travel cards by doing away with restrictive travel policies and letting you book your rewards-funded travel yourself.
If you would like to shop at Store, you can choose JCPenney Credit Card.
Other Credit Card Categories
About three-quarters of Americans have at least one credit card,In fact, the average person has 3.4 cards. But whether you have a wallet full of plastic or have never charged a purchase in your life, you should know how to apply for a credit card the right way when the time comes. getting approved for a credit card requires proactive planning that should start long before you apply. That's why Cards-Offer born, we aim to help you to find the right credit card, and then successfully apply a credit card.
How To Apply For A Credit Card
Credit card applications are straightforward, but you'll need to meet some minimum financial requirements to get approved for the best credit card offers. Learn how to apply for a credit online and what to expect after you click submit.
- Knowing your credit score and what's on your credit report can help you determine what products to apply for. If you have fair credit, for example, you may not want to apply for a card that clearly states that only applicants with excellent credit will be approved.
- If you don't have good credit, you may find it difficult to get approved for a card with a large sign-up bonus and a lucrative reward structure. Each credit card application ends up on your credit report, so the Nerds recommend using our credit cards comparison tool to find a card that fits your credit profile before applying.
- If the card allows balance transfers, you may request to have balances transferred from other credit card accounts to the new card.
- To apply for a credit card in the US, you’ll need a valid Social Security number and a positive credit history. The best rewards credit cards may require at least three to five years of good credit history, and some more than seven.
Never miss a good chance to get a better Credit Card. Get top Credit Card Notifications from more than 100 Credit Card Categories!
We will not share your email in any cases.