A good value for cardholders who need to transfer a balance, but don’t want to give up earning new rewards, the Discover it 18-month balance transfer card pairs a generous balance transfer promotion with a solid first year bonus.
Best Balance Transfer Credit Card
Best Balance Transfer Credit Card
- New! Free Social Security Number alerts, we%u2019ll monitor thousands of risky websites when you sign up.*
- You could turn $150 into $300 with Cashback Match™. Get a dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you%u2019ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- Earn 5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter like gas stations, Amazon.com, restaurants, wholesale clubs and more, up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate. Plus, 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
- 100% U.S. based customer service.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free on monthly statements, on mobile and online.
- No annual fee.
- Click "APPLY NOW" to see rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms, Cashback Match™ details & other information.
If you don't want to pay off your balance in full every month, you can choose BankAmericard® Credit Card.
With a low regular APR and a long introductory period on balance transfers and new purchases, the BankAmericard Credit Card can save you a considerable amount on interest.
If you would like to shop at Store, you can choose Old Navy Visa® Card.
- Get 20% off on your first purchase upon approval.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere else you use your card.
- Get $5 Rewards Card for every 500 points you earn.
- Earn 500 bonus Rewards points if you Go Paperless and another 500 bonus rewards points when you sign up for email updates.
- Reach Navyist status by earning 5,000 points in a calendar year and you’ll have access to exclusive extras.
Other Credit Card Categories
About three-quarters of Americans have at least one credit card,In fact, the average person has 3.4 cards. But whether you have a wallet full of plastic or have never charged a purchase in your life, you should know how to apply for a credit card the right way when the time comes. getting approved for a credit card requires proactive planning that should start long before you apply. That's why Cards-Offer born, we aim to help you to find the right credit card, and then successfully apply a credit card.
How To Apply For A Credit Card
Credit card applications are straightforward, but you'll need to meet some minimum financial requirements to get approved for the best credit card offers. Learn how to apply for a credit online and what to expect after you click submit.
- Knowing your credit score and what's on your credit report can help you determine what products to apply for. If you have fair credit, for example, you may not want to apply for a card that clearly states that only applicants with excellent credit will be approved.
- If you don't have good credit, you may find it difficult to get approved for a card with a large sign-up bonus and a lucrative reward structure. Each credit card application ends up on your credit report, so the Nerds recommend using our credit cards comparison tool to find a card that fits your credit profile before applying.
- If the card allows balance transfers, you may request to have balances transferred from other credit card accounts to the new card.
- To apply for a credit card in the US, you’ll need a valid Social Security number and a positive credit history. The best rewards credit cards may require at least three to five years of good credit history, and some more than seven.
Never miss a good chance to get a better Credit Card. Get top Credit Card Notifications from more than 100 Credit Card Categories!
We will not share your email in any cases.