- When approved for the Banana Republic Credit Card online, new customers will receive 20% off their first card purchase at BananaRepublic.com.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta; Earn 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere Visa® credit cards are accepted.
- Receive $5 Reward Card for every 500 points at Gap Inc. stores or sites.
- Reach Luxe status by earning 5,000 points in a calendar year.
- Connect with Banana Republic and earn up to $10 in rewards. Earn 500 Bonus Reward Points when you submit a valid account number and email address and 500 Bonus Reward Points by enrolling in paperless billing.
- Enjoy the perks: Double points shopping days, Cardmember-only offers and discounts, free standard shipping on all online orders over $50 and birthday gift.
Banana Republic Credit Card
Banana Republic Credit Card is a credit card provided by the Banana Republic for customers to help shopping. The Banana Republic is an American clothing brand, founded in 1978, headquartered in San Francisco, the United States. Mainly engaged in clothing, shoes. Banana Republic Credit Card is more suitable for Banana Republic’s loyal shoppers, providing customers with a good shopping experience, bringing more shopping discounts. So if you like shopping, you can learn some ways to save money.
Banana Republic Credit Card List
- Save 25% on your first online purchase at BananaRepublic.com or BananaRepublicFactory.com with your card. Valid through 1/31/19.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta and Hill City. Get $5 reward for every 500 points you earn.
- Enjoy perks like Bonus Points shopping days, special offers and early access, a surprise birthday gift and more.
- Reach Luxe status by earning 5,000 points in a calendar year and enjoy benefits like free 3 – 5 day shipping (check code on website), quarterly 20% bonus points, free basic alterations at Banana Republic, choose your own sale day and more.
- Earn 500 points when you sign up for email updates and another 500 points when you sign up for paperless statements.
- Get 10% off qualifying purchases when you use this card as payment type in Banana Republic and Banana Republic Factory stores or online. Cannot be combined with first purchase discount.
- Receive $15 bonus reward on your purchase of $100+. Valid 10/20 – 10/28.
Banana Republic Credit Card Special Offers
The Capital One Venture card offers a reasonable APR and a generous travel rewards program, but comes with a hefty annual fee.
What Credit Cards Are Available? (2)
|Banana Republic Credit Card
|Banana Republic Store Card
|Earn 5 points for every $1 spent on Banana Republic brands, in-store and online
|Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
|Earn 20% additional reward points as of the end of each quarter
|Triple points shopping days; triple points on eligible purchases during select days throughout the y
|Get 25% off your first online purchase when you open and use your card. Discount coupon valid for 7
|Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta; Earn 1 point for ev
|Reach Luxe status by earning 5,000 points in a calendar year.
|Connect with the Banana Republic and earn up to $10 in rewards. Earn 500 Bonus Reward Points when yo
|Enjoy the perks: Double points shopping days, Cardmember-only offers and discounts, free standard sh
You May Also Like
About three-quarters of Americans have at least one credit card,In fact, the average person has 3.4 cards. But whether you have a wallet full of plastic or have never charged a purchase in your life, you should know how to apply for a credit card the right way when the time comes. getting approved for a credit card requires proactive planning that should start long before you apply. That's why Cards-Offer born, we aim to help you to find the right credit card, and then successfully apply a credit card.
How To Apply For A Credit Card
Credit card applications are straightforward, but you'll need to meet some minimum financial requirements to get approved for the best credit card offers. Learn how to apply for a credit online and what to expect after you click submit.
- Knowing your credit score and what's on your credit report can help you determine what products to apply for. If you have fair credit, for example, you may not want to apply for a card that clearly states that only applicants with excellent credit will be approved.
- If you don't have good credit, you may find it difficult to get approved for a card with a large sign-up bonus and a lucrative reward structure. Each credit card application ends up on your credit report, so the Nerds recommend using our credit cards comparison tool to find a card that fits your credit profile before applying.
- If the card allows balance transfers, you may request to have balances transferred from other credit card accounts to the new card.
- To apply for a credit card in the US, you’ll need a valid Social Security number and a positive credit history. The best rewards credit cards may require at least three to five years of good credit history, and some more than seven.
Never miss a good chance to get a better Credit Card. Get top Credit Card Notifications from more than 100 Credit Card Categories!
We will not share your email in any cases.