The Macy’s Credit Card is a good credit card for people with good credit or better who regularly shop at Macy’s. The Macy’s Credit Card has a $0 annual fee, gives decent rewards, and makes you eligible for special discounts throughout the year. The Macy’s Credit Card offers a closed-loop card (meaning it can’t be used anywhere except Macy’s, Macy’s Backstage and macys.com) with an APR so high it may as well be among the stars: 31.99% variable.
Macy's Credit Card
Macy's Credit Card is designed for frequent users of Macy's. Macy's is a chain department store in the United States. Macy's credit card provides a good way for shoppers to save money. Many activities can make cardholders feel the sincerity of the business. The bank that issues your Macy's Credit Card is called Department Stores National Bank (DSNB).
Macy's Credit Card List
- Save 20% when you open and use your card. A total savings of up to $100 on your purchases over first 2 days.
- All members get 25% off any day of choice with Star Passes. Savings events and more.
- Gold (Annual Spend more $500 or more) & Platinum members (Annual spending $1200 or more) get free standard shipping on Macy's purchases and a Birthday Offer.
- Platinum members get 5% back (5 points/$1) in rewards with no exclusions on Macy’s merchandise.
What Credit Cards Are Available? (2)
|Macy's Credit Card
|Macy's Store Card
|All members get 25% off any day of choice with Star Passe
|Platinum members get 5% back (5 points/$1) in rewards with no exclusions on Macy’s merchandise.
|Plenti members get 3 points per $1 spent at restaurants outside of Macy's
You May Also Like
About three-quarters of Americans have at least one credit card,In fact, the average person has 3.4 cards. But whether you have a wallet full of plastic or have never charged a purchase in your life, you should know how to apply for a credit card the right way when the time comes. getting approved for a credit card requires proactive planning that should start long before you apply. That's why Cards-Offer born, we aim to help you to find the right credit card, and then successfully apply a credit card.
How To Apply For A Credit Card
Credit card applications are straightforward, but you'll need to meet some minimum financial requirements to get approved for the best credit card offers. Learn how to apply for a credit online and what to expect after you click submit.
- Knowing your credit score and what's on your credit report can help you determine what products to apply for. If you have fair credit, for example, you may not want to apply for a card that clearly states that only applicants with excellent credit will be approved.
- If you don't have good credit, you may find it difficult to get approved for a card with a large sign-up bonus and a lucrative reward structure. Each credit card application ends up on your credit report, so the Nerds recommend using our credit cards comparison tool to find a card that fits your credit profile before applying.
- If the card allows balance transfers, you may request to have balances transferred from other credit card accounts to the new card.
- To apply for a credit card in the US, you’ll need a valid Social Security number and a positive credit history. The best rewards credit cards may require at least three to five years of good credit history, and some more than seven.
Never miss a good chance to get a better Credit Card. Get top Credit Card Notifications from more than 100 Credit Card Categories!
We will not share your email in any cases.