Best Secured Credit Card
Best Secured Credit Card
Despite the lack of a rewards program, the Capital One Secured Mastercard’s low security deposit, reasonable fees and shorter pathway to a higher credit line makes it a good option for credit-building consumers.
The Discover it Secured is a rewards credit card for individuals who are new to credit, have poor or bad credit, or are rebuilding credit. As a secured credit card, the Discover it Secured has a minimum security deposit of $200, but cardholders have the option to select a higher deposit amount at the time of account opening. With the Discover it Secured, cardholders can earn 2 percent cash back at gas stations and restaurants on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter and 1 percent cash back rewards on all other purchases made with the credit card.
If you want to make a balance transfer, you can choose JetBlue Card.
The JetBlue card features a great APR for an airline rewards card — however, if you are seeking to finance a new purchase, you may be better off with a card that offers a 0-percent introductory APR for new purchases.
If you would like to shop at Store, you can choose Old Navy Visa® Card.
- Get 20% off on your first purchase upon approval.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere else you use your card.
- Get $5 Rewards Card for every 500 points you earn.
- Earn 500 bonus Rewards points if you Go Paperless and another 500 bonus rewards points when you sign up for email updates.
- Reach Navyist status by earning 5,000 points in a calendar year and you’ll have access to exclusive extras.
Other Credit Card Categories
About three-quarters of Americans have at least one credit card,In fact, the average person has 3.4 cards. But whether you have a wallet full of plastic or have never charged a purchase in your life, you should know how to apply for a credit card the right way when the time comes. getting approved for a credit card requires proactive planning that should start long before you apply. That's why Cards-Offer born, we aim to help you to find the right credit card, and then successfully apply a credit card.
How To Apply For A Credit Card
Credit card applications are straightforward, but you'll need to meet some minimum financial requirements to get approved for the best credit card offers. Learn how to apply for a credit online and what to expect after you click submit.
- Knowing your credit score and what's on your credit report can help you determine what products to apply for. If you have fair credit, for example, you may not want to apply for a card that clearly states that only applicants with excellent credit will be approved.
- If you don't have good credit, you may find it difficult to get approved for a card with a large sign-up bonus and a lucrative reward structure. Each credit card application ends up on your credit report, so the Nerds recommend using our credit cards comparison tool to find a card that fits your credit profile before applying.
- If the card allows balance transfers, you may request to have balances transferred from other credit card accounts to the new card.
- To apply for a credit card in the US, you’ll need a valid Social Security number and a positive credit history. The best rewards credit cards may require at least three to five years of good credit history, and some more than seven.
Never miss a good chance to get a better Credit Card. Get top Credit Card Notifications from more than 100 Credit Card Categories!
We will not share your email in any cases.