Best Airline Credit Card
Best Airline Credit Card
A good deal for budget-conscious West Coast residents who frequently fly Alaska Air, the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card pairs a generous sign up bonus and valuable rewards program with one of the lowest APRs available on a travel card.
- Earn 25,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 90 days.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 you spend.
- Redeem points for valuable rewards like cash back, travel, merchandise, gift cards and much more.
The Frontier Airlines World Mastercard is a solid credit card, offering 40,000 bonus miles awarded after spending just $500 in purchases within the first 90 days.
This card has been picked as one of our Best Airline Credit Cards.
The Hawaiian Airlines® Business MasterCard® offers 35,000 bonus miles when you make the first purchase.
Not a business owner? Check out the Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite MasterCard® instead.
The Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite MasterCard® is a great card if you travel Hawaiian Airlines frequently. You’ll get rewards for travel spending and some decent airline perks.
If you’re a frequent international traveler, take a look at the many miles you can earn with the Miles & More® World Elite MasterCard®.
Cardholders can earn 20,000 bonus miles after their first purchase and payment of the annual fee, and additional 30,000 bonus miles for spending $5,000 in the first 90 days.
This card provides 2X miles per dollar spent at all Miles & More integrated partners.
- Get 5,000 bonus points (redeemable for $75 statement credit towards Priceline.com purchases or $50 in other purchases) after your first card purchase or balance transfer.
- Get 10% points back every time you redeem points for statement credits toward eligible priceline.com or travel purchases of $25 or more made in the last 120 days.
- Earn 5 points per $1 dollar spent on eligible priceline.com purchases, and 1 point per $1 spent on everything else.
- Earn 1 point per dollar on balance transfers in the first 30 days, up to a maximum 5,000 points.
- Points can be redeemed for statement credits toward eligible purchases, gift cards and merchandise.
The Capital One Spark Miles for Business card offers a big bonus and valuable travel rewards, but little else distinguishes it from the more-flexible cash back version of the card.
If you want more cash back, you can choose Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus™ World MasterCard.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase with no rotating categories or enrollments to keep track of
- 10% Purchase Bonus on your earned cash back rewards when you make at least one purchase every month for six consecutive months or more
- 10% Relationship Bonus on your earned cash back rewards and Purchase Bonus when you direct deposit them in a Citizens Bank personal checking, savings or money market account
- Take advantage of both bonuses to earn 1.8% cash back
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles, thereafter a 14.99%, 17.99% or 20.99%, variable APR based on your creditworthiness
- Variable purchase APR of 14.99%, 17.99% or 20.99% applies from account opening based on your creditworthiness
- No annual fee*
- No foreign transaction fees
- No penalty APR for late payments
- Extended Warranty Protection doubles the original manufacturer%u2019s or store brand warranty for up to two years
- Price Protection for 120 days from purchase
- Concierge Services
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- MasterRental Insurance for collision, loss or damage
- Zero Liability Protection against unauthorized purchases
- Travel accident and baggage delay insurance
- 24/7 online account management
- Make purchases using Apple Pay%u2122 in-store and in-app with participating merchants
- Up to 21-day grace period on all purchases
- Balances count toward Circle Gold checking monthly combined balance
- Year-end summary statement
If you travel often and don't prefer a particular airline or stay with a particular hotel brand, you can choose Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express.
The Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express is a great card for travelers, offering excellent rewards along with some very valuable shopping and travel benefits.
Cardholders will earn 6X Bonus points per dollar at SPG/Marriott properties from the card, plus 11X Base points for the complimentary Silver Elite hotel member status. Silver Elite status also comes with benefits like priority late checkout, a dedicated reservation line, and mobile room keys.
You can earn 75,000 bonus points by spending $3,000 in the first 3 months, a solid signup bonus that’s fairly easy to get.
One of the most valuable card perks is the annual Free Night Award, which you’ll start getting after your first year with the card. There’s a fast track to Gold Elite status by spending $30,000 in a calendar year, and you’ll also get 15 Elite Night Credits towards a higher status every year.
Complimentary premium internet access is provided at participating SPG/Marriott properties.
The SPG credit card has a $95 annual fee, waived the first year. And you’ll pay no fee on foreign transactions.
Other Credit Card Categories
About three-quarters of Americans have at least one credit card,In fact, the average person has 3.4 cards. But whether you have a wallet full of plastic or have never charged a purchase in your life, you should know how to apply for a credit card the right way when the time comes. getting approved for a credit card requires proactive planning that should start long before you apply. That's why Cards-Offer born, we aim to help you to find the right credit card, and then successfully apply a credit card.
How To Apply For A Credit Card
Credit card applications are straightforward, but you'll need to meet some minimum financial requirements to get approved for the best credit card offers. Learn how to apply for a credit online and what to expect after you click submit.
- Knowing your credit score and what's on your credit report can help you determine what products to apply for. If you have fair credit, for example, you may not want to apply for a card that clearly states that only applicants with excellent credit will be approved.
- If you don't have good credit, you may find it difficult to get approved for a card with a large sign-up bonus and a lucrative reward structure. Each credit card application ends up on your credit report, so the Nerds recommend using our credit cards comparison tool to find a card that fits your credit profile before applying.
- If the card allows balance transfers, you may request to have balances transferred from other credit card accounts to the new card.
- To apply for a credit card in the US, you’ll need a valid Social Security number and a positive credit history. The best rewards credit cards may require at least three to five years of good credit history, and some more than seven.
Never miss a good chance to get a better Credit Card. Get top Credit Card Notifications from more than 100 Credit Card Categories!
We will not share your email in any cases.