A good value for Hilton hotel fans, the Honors Ascend card makes it easy to quickly earn free night’s stays by offering a substantial introductory bonus and an ample point bonus on gas, restaurant, airfare and hotel purchases. (Terms apply)
Best Hotel Credit Card
Best Hotel Credit Card
The Hilton Honors card offers a generous number of bonus points on hotel and everyday purchases; but because Hilton’s Honors aren’t worth as much as the average credit card rewards point, cardholders need a larger number of points to purchase rewards-funded travel.
With a large sign-up bonus and other valuable rewards — including a free hotel night each year — the IHG Rewards Club Premier card is packed with value.
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card starts off with 125,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases within the first three months of card membership. You’ll receive 12 points per dollar at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, six points per dollar on select business and travel purchases and three points per dollar everywhere else. You’ll get complimentary Gold status with Hilton, which offers perks including free Wi-Fi, late checkout, a fifth night free on reward nights, space-available room upgrades and continental breakfast. You can qualify for a free weekend night hotel stay if you spend $15,000 or more in one calendar year. Spend an additional $45,000 annually (for a total of $60,000), and you’ll earn a second free weekend night hotel stay. The card charges a $95 annual fee.
If you want to save money in your common purchases, you can choose Town Bank Cash Back American Express Card.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on purchases
- Receive a statement credit automatically every time you earn $25 in cash back
- Rewards earned never expire!
- A one-time $50 automatic statement credit when you spend $500 in the first 3 billing cycles
- No Annual Fee
If you stay at hotels frequently, you can choose Hilton Honors Aspire Card.
Other Credit Card Categories
About three-quarters of Americans have at least one credit card,In fact, the average person has 3.4 cards. But whether you have a wallet full of plastic or have never charged a purchase in your life, you should know how to apply for a credit card the right way when the time comes. getting approved for a credit card requires proactive planning that should start long before you apply. That's why Cards-Offer born, we aim to help you to find the right credit card, and then successfully apply a credit card.
How To Apply For A Credit Card
Credit card applications are straightforward, but you'll need to meet some minimum financial requirements to get approved for the best credit card offers. Learn how to apply for a credit online and what to expect after you click submit.
- Knowing your credit score and what's on your credit report can help you determine what products to apply for. If you have fair credit, for example, you may not want to apply for a card that clearly states that only applicants with excellent credit will be approved.
- If you don't have good credit, you may find it difficult to get approved for a card with a large sign-up bonus and a lucrative reward structure. Each credit card application ends up on your credit report, so the Nerds recommend using our credit cards comparison tool to find a card that fits your credit profile before applying.
- If the card allows balance transfers, you may request to have balances transferred from other credit card accounts to the new card.
- To apply for a credit card in the US, you’ll need a valid Social Security number and a positive credit history. The best rewards credit cards may require at least three to five years of good credit history, and some more than seven.
Never miss a good chance to get a better Credit Card. Get top Credit Card Notifications from more than 100 Credit Card Categories!
We will not share your email in any cases.