- INTRO OFFER: Discover will match ALL the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year, automatically. There's no signing up. And no limit to how much is matched.
- Earn 5% cash back at different places each quarter like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com, or wholesale clubs up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate.
- Plus, earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - automatically.
- Redeem cash back any amount, any time. Rewards never expire.
- Use your rewards at Amazon.com checkout.
Best Cash Back Credit Card
Best Cash Back Credit Card
One of the most lucrative student cards on the market, the Discover it Student Cash Back card pairs ample cash rewards with forgiving terms and consumer-friendly benefits.
Though the USAA Cashback Rewards Plus card offers a very reasonable APR, cardholders seeking to save on balance transfers and new purchases would be better served with a card that offers a 0-percent introductory APR.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on purchases
- Receive a statement credit automatically every time you earn $25 in cash back
- Rewards earned never expire!
- A one-time $50 automatic statement credit when you spend $500 in the first 3 billing cycles
- No Annual Fee
- New! Free Social Security Number alerts, we%u2019ll monitor thousands of risky websites when you sign up.*
- You could turn $150 into $300 with Cashback Match™. Get a dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you%u2019ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- Earn 5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter like gas stations, Amazon.com, restaurants, wholesale clubs and more, up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate. Plus, 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
- 100% U.S. based customer service.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free on monthly statements, on mobile and online.
- No annual fee.
- Click "APPLY NOW" to see rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms, Cashback Match™ details & other information.
- Earn 5% cash back on your first $3,000 in gas and military base purchases annually on these categories combined. After that, earn 1% for the remainder of the year.
- Earn 2% cash back on your first $3,000 on supermarket purchases per year. After that, earn 1% for the remainder of the year.
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Enjoy no foreign transaction fees when you travel outside of the United States
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase with no rotating categories or enrollments to keep track of
- 10% Purchase Bonus on your earned cash back rewards when you make at least one purchase every month for six consecutive months or more
- 10% Relationship Bonus on your earned cash back rewards and Purchase Bonus when you direct deposit them in a Citizens Bank personal checking, savings or money market account
- Take advantage of both bonuses to earn 1.8% cash back
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles, thereafter a 14.99%, 17.99% or 20.99%, variable APR based on your creditworthiness
- Variable purchase APR of 14.99%, 17.99% or 20.99% applies from account opening based on your creditworthiness
- No annual fee*
- No foreign transaction fees
- No penalty APR for late payments
- Extended Warranty Protection doubles the original manufacturer%u2019s or store brand warranty for up to two years
- Price Protection for 120 days from purchase
- Concierge Services
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- MasterRental Insurance for collision, loss or damage
- Zero Liability Protection against unauthorized purchases
- Travel accident and baggage delay insurance
- 24/7 online account management
- Make purchases using Apple Pay%u2122 in-store and in-app with participating merchants
- Up to 21-day grace period on all purchases
- Balances count toward Circle Gold checking monthly combined balance
- Year-end summary statement
- Earn $50 bonus credit after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening*
- Earn 1.25% cash back with no annual fee
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers. A variable APR of 13.49%, 17.49%, or 21.49% will apply based on creditworthiness after the introductory period ends. Balance Transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- EMV Chip enabled to enhance security and ease of use internationally
If you don't want to pay off your balance in full every month, you can choose ABOC Platinum Rewards Card.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 13.90% -23.90%, based on your creditworthiness
- Earn 10,000 Bonus ABOC Rewards Points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Unlimited Points That Don%u2019t Expire
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It%u2019s simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way
If you would like to shop at Store, you can choose AMAZON REWARDS VISA SIGNATURE CARD.
The Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card is a credit card offered by Amazon and Chase. If you use Amazon regularly, this card could potentially provide you with a lot of cash back.
This card has been chosen as one of our Best Store Credit Cards.
This card can be used anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted, which is pretty much anywhere credit cards are accepted. There’s also a similar card you can only use at Amazon, the Amazon.com Store Card.
About three-quarters of Americans have at least one credit card,In fact, the average person has 3.4 cards. But whether you have a wallet full of plastic or have never charged a purchase in your life, you should know how to apply for a credit card the right way when the time comes. getting approved for a credit card requires proactive planning that should start long before you apply. That's why Cards-Offer born, we aim to help you to find the right credit card, and then successfully apply a credit card.
How To Apply For A Credit Card
Credit card applications are straightforward, but you'll need to meet some minimum financial requirements to get approved for the best credit card offers. Learn how to apply for a credit online and what to expect after you click submit.
- Knowing your credit score and what's on your credit report can help you determine what products to apply for. If you have fair credit, for example, you may not want to apply for a card that clearly states that only applicants with excellent credit will be approved.
- If you don't have good credit, you may find it difficult to get approved for a card with a large sign-up bonus and a lucrative reward structure. Each credit card application ends up on your credit report, so the Nerds recommend using our credit cards comparison tool to find a card that fits your credit profile before applying.
- If the card allows balance transfers, you may request to have balances transferred from other credit card accounts to the new card.
- To apply for a credit card in the US, you’ll need a valid Social Security number and a positive credit history. The best rewards credit cards may require at least three to five years of good credit history, and some more than seven.
Never miss a good chance to get a better Credit Card. Get top Credit Card Notifications from more than 100 Credit Card Categories!
We will not share your email in any cases.