The Business Gold Rewards card from American Express is a solid choice for a small-business owner who wants to earn and redeem points for business or family travel.
Best Business Credit Card
Best Business Credit Card
The Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN is intended for small- to medium-sized businesses. The membership rewards program offers two points per dollar for all purchases made on amextravel.com and one point per dollar for all other purchases. There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
The United MileagePlus Explorer Business Card is an airline cobranded business travel card. It’s designed for businesses that frequently fly with United Airlines. With this card, you will earn 2 miles per dollar with United and at restaurants, gas stations and office supply stores. All other purchases earn 1 mile per dollar. You’ll earn a 50,000-mile sign-up bonus when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening. As a cardholder, you will get benefits including priority boarding, a free first checked bag for you and a companion on the same reservation, two United Club passes annually, hotel and resort perks including upgrades, early check-in and late checkout, an auto rental collision damage waiver, baggage delay insurance, lost luggage reimbursement, trip cancellation and interruption insurance, trip delay reimbursement, purchase protection, price protection and concierge service.
The Spark Classic card doesn’t offer the lowest APR or juiciest rewards; but it does help cardholders with damaged credit build a better credit score, and earn a modest amount of cash back, so they can qualify for more generous cards over time.
- Earn 25,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 90 days.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 you spend.
- Redeem points for valuable rewards like cash back, travel, merchandise, gift cards and much more.
The Hawaiian Airlines® Business MasterCard® offers 35,000 bonus miles when you make the first purchase.
Not a business owner? Check out the Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite MasterCard® instead.
Business owners who simply want to “set it and forget it” will likely enjoy earning unlimited 1.5 percent cash back with the new Chase Ink Business Unlimited card.
The JetBlue Business Mastercard is definitely a card to consider if you own a business and frequently fly JetBlue.
You’ll be able to rack up a lot of points (6 per dollar on JetBlue purchases), especially because your employees will add to your total with their spending. There are also quite a few other great benefits included which are sure to make your flights cheaper and more enjoyable.
- Earn 75,000 points after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 6 points for each $1 spent on qualifying purchases made at participating Marriott® and The Ritz-Carlton® locations, and all Starwood-branded hotels which participate in Starwood Preferred Guest®
- Earn 4 points for each $1 spent at restaurants, gas stations, shipping, internet, cable, and phone services. Earn 2 points for each $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Receive a Free Night Award every year after your account anniversary, valid for a one night hotel stay at a property with a redemption level up to 35,000 points.
- Automatically receive Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year plus enjoy Marriott Rewards Gold Elite benefits when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year.
The PNC BusinessOptions Visa Signature Credit Card is a business rewards credit card. You can choose among three rewards options: cash rebates, PNC points and travel rewards. If you apply for your new card by January 31, 2019, and spend $15,000 within the first three months of opening an account, you will earn a $400 statement credit. The card offers a pay-in-full option with a spending limit of up to $250,000, or a revolve option with a spending limit of up to $50,000. Cardholder benefits include an auto rental collision damage waiver, roadside dispatch, purchase security, extended warranty protection, lost luggage reimbursement, emergency card replacement, emergency cash disbursement, travel accident insurance, travel and emergency assistance services and concierge service.
If you want more cash back, you can choose Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus™ World MasterCard.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase with no rotating categories or enrollments to keep track of
- 10% Purchase Bonus on your earned cash back rewards when you make at least one purchase every month for six consecutive months or more
- 10% Relationship Bonus on your earned cash back rewards and Purchase Bonus when you direct deposit them in a Citizens Bank personal checking, savings or money market account
- Take advantage of both bonuses to earn 1.8% cash back
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles, thereafter a 14.99%, 17.99% or 20.99%, variable APR based on your creditworthiness
- Variable purchase APR of 14.99%, 17.99% or 20.99% applies from account opening based on your creditworthiness
- No annual fee*
- No foreign transaction fees
- No penalty APR for late payments
- Extended Warranty Protection doubles the original manufacturer%u2019s or store brand warranty for up to two years
- Price Protection for 120 days from purchase
- Concierge Services
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- MasterRental Insurance for collision, loss or damage
- Zero Liability Protection against unauthorized purchases
- Travel accident and baggage delay insurance
- 24/7 online account management
- Make purchases using Apple Pay%u2122 in-store and in-app with participating merchants
- Up to 21-day grace period on all purchases
- Balances count toward Circle Gold checking monthly combined balance
- Year-end summary statement
If you travel often and don't prefer a particular airline or stay with a particular hotel brand, you can choose Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express.
The Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express is a great card for travelers, offering excellent rewards along with some very valuable shopping and travel benefits.
Cardholders will earn 6X Bonus points per dollar at SPG/Marriott properties from the card, plus 11X Base points for the complimentary Silver Elite hotel member status. Silver Elite status also comes with benefits like priority late checkout, a dedicated reservation line, and mobile room keys.
You can earn 75,000 bonus points by spending $3,000 in the first 3 months, a solid signup bonus that’s fairly easy to get.
One of the most valuable card perks is the annual Free Night Award, which you’ll start getting after your first year with the card. There’s a fast track to Gold Elite status by spending $30,000 in a calendar year, and you’ll also get 15 Elite Night Credits towards a higher status every year.
Complimentary premium internet access is provided at participating SPG/Marriott properties.
The SPG credit card has a $95 annual fee, waived the first year. And you’ll pay no fee on foreign transactions.
Other Credit Card Categories
About three-quarters of Americans have at least one credit card,In fact, the average person has 3.4 cards. But whether you have a wallet full of plastic or have never charged a purchase in your life, you should know how to apply for a credit card the right way when the time comes. getting approved for a credit card requires proactive planning that should start long before you apply. That's why Cards-Offer born, we aim to help you to find the right credit card, and then successfully apply a credit card.
How To Apply For A Credit Card
Credit card applications are straightforward, but you'll need to meet some minimum financial requirements to get approved for the best credit card offers. Learn how to apply for a credit online and what to expect after you click submit.
- Knowing your credit score and what's on your credit report can help you determine what products to apply for. If you have fair credit, for example, you may not want to apply for a card that clearly states that only applicants with excellent credit will be approved.
- If you don't have good credit, you may find it difficult to get approved for a card with a large sign-up bonus and a lucrative reward structure. Each credit card application ends up on your credit report, so the Nerds recommend using our credit cards comparison tool to find a card that fits your credit profile before applying.
- If the card allows balance transfers, you may request to have balances transferred from other credit card accounts to the new card.
- To apply for a credit card in the US, you’ll need a valid Social Security number and a positive credit history. The best rewards credit cards may require at least three to five years of good credit history, and some more than seven.
Never miss a good chance to get a better Credit Card. Get top Credit Card Notifications from more than 100 Credit Card Categories!
We will not share your email in any cases.