We provide free but advertising supported comparsion service for different credit cards, the offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not guarantee to offer all financial services companies or products on this website.
Bank of America® Travel Rewards
- More restrictive than a straight cash back card
- If you're a big spender with excellent credit and willing to pay an annual fee, there are cards with higher rewards
How To Apply Bank of America® Travel Rewards
You can apply for the Bank Of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card by selecting the appropriate Apply Now button below.
How To Use Bank of America® Travel Rewards
Where Can You Use Bank Of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card?
It can be used where Visa accepts
Pay Your Bank Of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card Bill On Time
Just be sure to make on-time payments. A late payment could cut the card's introductory period short.
Something About Bank Of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card
Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
NEW OFFER: 25,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases
Use your card to book your trip how and where you want – you’re not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
Comes with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases, then 16.99% - 24.99% Variable APR
Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account
If you’re a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25% - 75%
Credit Card Reviews
More Credit Cards Like Bank of America® Travel Rewards
About three-quarters of Americans have at least one credit card,In fact, the average person has 3.4 cards. But whether you have a wallet full of plastic or have never charged a purchase in your life, you should know how to apply for a credit card the right way when the time comes. getting approved for a credit card requires proactive planning that should start long before you apply. That's why Cards-Offer born, we aim to help you to find the right credit card, and then successfully apply a credit card.
How To Apply For A Credit Card
Credit card applications are straightforward, but you'll need to meet some minimum financial requirements to get approved for the best credit card offers. Learn how to apply for a credit online and what to expect after you click submit.
- Knowing your credit score and what's on your credit report can help you determine what products to apply for. If you have fair credit, for example, you may not want to apply for a card that clearly states that only applicants with excellent credit will be approved.
- If you don't have good credit, you may find it difficult to get approved for a card with a large sign-up bonus and a lucrative reward structure. Each credit card application ends up on your credit report, so the Nerds recommend using our credit cards comparison tool to find a card that fits your credit profile before applying.
- If the card allows balance transfers, you may request to have balances transferred from other credit card accounts to the new card.
- To apply for a credit card in the US, you’ll need a valid Social Security number and a positive credit history. The best rewards credit cards may require at least three to five years of good credit history, and some more than seven.
Never miss a good chance to get a better Credit Card. Get top Credit Card Notifications from more than 100 Credit Card Categories!
We will not share your email in any cases.